More Science

Changes the science pack recipes, take it to the next level. Just so it isn't always the same boring vanilla recipes...

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i [On hold] Compatability with Omnimatter

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi, I'd love to use this mod in conjunction with Bobs/Angel's and Omnimatter, but I get an error whenever I attempt to play with them. I'm using the Angel's Addon so I believe it's because of Omnimatter.

5 years ago

Hi,

Yes indeed, I didn't add mod compatibility with omnimatter yet. But I am planning this in the feature. I do not have a timeline for this yet.

Kind regards,
lovely_santa

5 years ago

I agree, I would LOVE to be able to play this with Omnimatter. I like this mod so much I've actually taken Omni out of my mod list until support is added. It's really exciting to read that you do plan on adding the compatibility like you have with Angel/Bob and SpaceX, I can't wait!

Thank you for the awesome mod!

5 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for trying the mod, very lovely to hear you enjoy it!.

I am still debating on how to do this mod compatibility. Its not only about making it compatible with MoreScience. Then making that compatible with SCT and bobs angels is more of a pain. I am thinking at this point of making a seperate extension for it. I am working on the plans. So yes, I am working on it.

Kind regards,
lovely_santa

5 years ago

I've been making preparations, notes, thoughts for 0.17 the past weeks. If ScienceCostTweaker is not updated before I finished my space extension, then I will do this compatibility first. Otherwise I will do it later, but I will do it for sure. 0.17 Will have an omnimatter compatibility. It is on pause now becose the mod itself needs a rework (and so will all addons).

New response