More Achievements

by Gangsir

Adds many more achievements for players that feel there aren't enough, ranging from progression based to difficult.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.0

g How to wipe achievements given by "More Achievements"?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I was setting up my game, and modding Factorio for the first time. So, to test Mod interactions, I loaded up my final save and double checked what I could, to make sure that they were working properly. In doing, just by loading up my old save, I was instantly bombarded with like 10 new Achievements from this Mod.

Unfortunately, I was hoping to start a fresh new save to unlock these on, but that doesn't seem possible now. I know there's an option to wipe "all" achievements in the Settings, but that affects my Steam achievements too, and I worked too hard earning those to have them just disappear.

Is there a way to remove/reset the achievements given by this Mod, without damaging/removing those given by the base game? I tried uninstalling More Achievements, starting a new save, then applying the Mod, but the achievements I was given when I first installed the Mod still remained, even after being removed. I'm guessing the data is stored on a .json somewhere?

New response