Momo +(30)Science Mod deprecated

Add more complex crafting for science. An overhaul mod make for 30 new Science Pack(MSP) Bob's, Angel's. Reintroduce Bob'sExtended Item. >> Include MOD PACK <<

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

i Assorted Suggestions/Tweaks

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Been taking a look at this mod because I want to add compatibility for it with one of my mods, and now have a couple of suggestions to make with just AngelBob's and this mod:

• The limestone to sand recipe is sorted under ore processing, but it should probably go under water treatment.
  • Why is the cyan fracture circuit unlocked by blue science instead of purple science? This seems like an oversight.
  • Is there any way you could add an Angel's casting recipe for silicon plates? It seems kind of weird that the only recipe uses raw silicon ore to make silicon plates, and that silicon plates are only really used for high tier crafting recipes. I think it would make sense to replace the current recipe with something like 80 molten silicon -> 4 silicon plate, or just switch out silicon plate for mono silicon (angels-mono-silicon, can get 3 from 1 ore at highest tier of smelting) and up all the numbers to compensate.
  • What is the intended method to get silver for making blue science? As far as I can tell, the only way to get silver at that stage of the game is crotinnium chunk sorting, which is 6 chunks to 2 copper, 1 iron, 1 lead, and 1 silver. It's doable, but not very easily. This isn't really an issue for the later sciences as you can then unlock all the refining and sorting recipes with blue science and you can make every metal, but before that you can't make crystals, which are where most of the silver recipes come from. Maybe using a different metal might be better, or just making silver easier to get.

New response