Momo +(30)Science Mod deprecated

Add more complex crafting for science. An overhaul mod make for 30 new Science Pack(MSP) Bob's, Angel's. Reintroduce Bob'sExtended Item. >> Include MOD PACK <<

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g thanks

5 years ago

Hey!

After finishing a playthrough with bob and angel on your mod, I couldn't resist to adapt the extreme mod for Bob only, my current game. Feels good to have bob extended back, just with 30+ SP ^^

Thanks for the work and keeping it alive for us, crazy people with insane mod pack!

5 years ago

Yep, muki! I agree with you, and maybe we ask momo for keeping bob extended as separate mod, because it was so successful!
Anyway, I'm here with many thanks from us, crazy people, too!

5 years ago

For version 0.17 to come. maybe I will drop support for Pyanodon and keep only bobs, angles, madclown01s, Bio ins

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

For version 0.17 to come. maybe I will drop support for Pyanodon and keep only bobs, angles, madclown01s, Bio ins

That's ok, py will probably take a long time to update, and it's a pain to keep compatibile.
I was wondering though, have you considered making a similar extension for pyanodon now that it's more independent? It would be nice to have a choice if you don't want to keep it fully compatibile. And thank for still showing support with this mod and wanting to update for .17.

5 years ago

Thank you momosundeass for keeping support of this awesome mod at 0.17!

New response