Momo +(30)Science Mod deprecated

Add more complex crafting for science. An overhaul mod make for 30 new Science Pack(MSP) Bob's, Angel's. Reintroduce Bob'sExtended Item. >> Include MOD PACK <<

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g Various game braking bugs

5 years ago

The mod is glorious with 30 more science and to make it even better I combine it with Ober3550' bobs angel overhal and Circuit processing, so some problem can be integrations with the other mods.

1. Red science pack -> needs ref fracture circuit -> needs Science assembly machine mk2 -> that needs Advanced Chemistry 2 tech -> that needs red science pack to unlock. (so the game is blocked)
    Solution deactivate "Using angel's chemistry machine" in the mod options.

2. Crafting silica plates - needs -> bobs electrolyser. The game lacks the recipe for bobs electrolyser mk1 (the recipe exists in FNEI?). crafting recipe for bobs electrolyser 2-> needs silica plates. (so game blocked)
    solution use command /c game.player.insert{name="electrolyser", count=2}

3. recipe for robot tool mk1 dissapeard
    Solution use command /c game.player.force.recipes["robot-tool-logistic"].enabled=true

4. Production science pack -> needs cyan circuit -> needs Logistics3 -> needs production science pack
    Solution use command /c game.player.force.recipes["momo-cyan-sci-N3"].enabled=true

I like that you have to build an massive and complex factory. I would appreciated stuff that make it easier to build it. like faster construction bots and earlier personal roboport and such things but not tech that reduce what you have to build.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

May I need your mod list I don't seem to spot those problem

5 years ago

Angel's addons - Ore Silos
Angel's Addons - Warehouses
Angel's Bio Processing
Angel's Petro Chemical Processeing
Angel's Refining
Angel's Smelting
Belt Immunity
Blueprintable Trains
Bob's Adjustable Inserters
Bob's Assembling machines
Bob's Electronics
Bob's Enemies
Bob's Functions Library mod
Bob's Greenhouse mod
Bob's Logistics mod
Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediate
Bob's Mining
Bob's Modules
Bob's Ores
Bob's Power
Bob's Revamp mod
Bob's Tech
Bob's Vehicle Equipment
Bob's Warfare
Circuit Processing
Explosive Excavation
FNEI
Fast Filter Fill
Helicopters
Helmod: assistant
LTN - Logistic Train Network
Momo +(30Science Mod
More Science Packs - 30 new Science
Ober3550's BobsAngels Overhaul
Progressive Running
Resource Spawner Overhaul
ShinyAngelGFC
Squak Through
Todo List
Universal Palleting
Upgrade Builder and Planner

Nr 4. was probably my error seems to be possible to go for Logistics3 first.

Something very strange is going on! Random recipes is missing from the crafting menu.
I can for example craft and electrolyzer mk2 and chain craft the mk1 but there is no icon for the mk1 in the menus!
I think the total amount of recipes is to large for the crafting menu to work properly (probably some array that is to small). The universal palleting mod could be the culprint (it creates extra recipes for every item) and go over the limit. I should maybe put it in the general bug forum.

I am sure that Nr 1 red fracture circuit could not be crafted in Science assembly machines Mk1. But know when switching back the mod settings it works. So could it be that some recipes disappear for just some crafting machines and not others?

I have problem with the module science where I need mk3 assemblers for crafting modules mk0 (to many ingredients for mk2 assemblers) I think that is obers overhaul that ad the extra ingredients and is fixable in the mod settings. Bob's mod is way to overpowered it's possible to make the assemblers try to over the game limit of 60 recipies/s. So I think that something like obers overhaul is needed.

And thanks for the mod it's great. Hope your own game will pan out.

5 years ago

Now I found the problem with Nr 4.
logistics3 needs nuclear science packs -> needs nuclear science tech -> needs production science packs ...... needs logistics3 tech. So production packs is blocked by logistics and the other way around so a little bit longer chain for the block but my save seems to be pretty borked.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

for universal palleting mod I recommend set UI scale around 80% all recipe may be visible.
for module science pack(18) you can reduce module tier of ingredients in MSP setting

You can settings how powerful module are in settings in Bob's Modules section

Oberhaul compatibility will be my next plan.

You can craft science pack 19 from tech Nuclear power

If you have any problem try start a game in sandbox mode
Play -> Scenarios -> Sandbox
and see if problem still exist

5 years ago

Thanks for the reply. It's obers overhaul that ads production science pack to nuclear tech and cause the lock.
[code]data.raw.technology["nuclear-power"].unit =
{
count = 1000,
ingredients = {
{"science-pack-1", 1},
{"science-pack-2", 1},
{"science-pack-3", 1},
{"production-science-pack",1},
},
time = 30
}[/code]

For the random hidden recipes. I don't think it's just the UI scaling. Why would then the recipe for electrolyzer mk1 dissapear but not electrolyzer mk2. Tried to uninstall universal palleting but didn't help (don't prove it isn't the cause). Probably not your's mod fault. If it's not an overflow for to many recipes could it be the hiding of converter recipes in angels petrochem that run amok?

5 years ago

for the recipe randomly disappear you may need to VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES via steam

New response