Moar-Grid

by V453000

Customizable Power Armor Mk2 grid through mod settings, without adding extra entities or recipes.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Armor

g Moar-info (usefull stuff)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

don't change the settings to 64x999999999999999999999, or bad things happen

a 64x10000 grid seems to be good, It gets you 640k grid slots, and doesn't lag unless you open it to put stuff in - if you are willing to wait 10 min to open the power armour mk2, or have a better computer, you might be able to go bigger, like 64x100000 (6.4M grid slots). Or bigger yet...….

with your power armour open, ctrl+left click on energy shields (or other things that go in the grid) to automatically insert the stuff into power armour where you cant see the grid. So, I currently have 1744 energy shields, and 700 personal roboports (that shure gets things done fast).

I also got an assembler to start making energy shields as soon as I had red circuits. Getting the induction charging mod and changing the coil base multipliers up to max makes 50 enough to charge my energy shields completely, in only a minute. (ish) they work by taking electricity from your electric network.

5 years ago

don't change the settings to 64x999999999999999999999, or bad things happen

a 40x10000 grid seems to be good, It gets you 400k grid slots, and doesn't lag unless you open it to put stuff in - if you are willing to wait 10 min to open the power armour mk2, or have a better computer, you might be able to go bigger, like 64x100000 (6.4M grid slots). Or bigger yet...….

with your power armour open, ctrl+left click on energy shields (or other things that go in the grid) to automatically insert the stuff into power armour where you cant see the grid. So, I currently have 1744 energy shields, and 700 personal roboports (that shure gets things done fast).

I also got an assembler to start making energy shields as soon as I had red circuits. Getting the induction charging mod and changing the coil base multipliers up to max makes 50 enough to charge my energy shields completely, in only a minute. (ish) they work by taking electricity from your electric network.

New response