|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.7.1 (2 years ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.14|
Misanthrope replaces the biter AI system, to enhance biters and provide players with a strong challenge. Misanthrope allows biters to be capable of analyzing the players defenses and targeting weaker locations, as well as aggressive expansion of new and existing biter bases. Biters will target valuable infrastructure, like power lines and power generators, to bring down turret defenses and evade heavy walls and traps where possible. If all else fails, Biters may launch continuous small harassing attacks to drain ammunition or electricity and divert the players attention away.
Biters don't just react, they can act on their own.
New Game Content
- Alien Defense Tech (Requires Military III and Turrets)
- HARPA Emitter (Requires Alien Defense)
- Causes biters to flee from the emitter in a 60x60 area around itself
- Slowly damages biters inside the area of effect
- Slowly damages worms inside the area of effect
- Slowly damages biter and spitter spawners inside the area of effect
- Has no effect on behemoth or stronger tiers of biters.
- Version 0.7
- Disabled custom AI behaviors with biter AI, revert to stock Factorio AI. Other mod features (HARPA, Evo Factor scaling) remain enabled.
- Version 0.6.13
- Fixed an error with the micro HARPA emitter equipment
- Version 0.6.12
- Fixed yet another error with biter AI harassment attacks
- Version 0.6.11
- Fixed error with biter AI harassment attacks
- Version 0.6.10
- Factorio 0.14 support
- Various scripting error fixes
- Version 0.6.9 (unreleased testing version
- Evolution rate scales based on tech development
- Version 0.6.8
- Balancing evolution factor changes when bases are spawned or new worms are built.
- Version 0.6.7
- Fixed math error in dealing with evolution factor when despawning bases
- Version 0.6.6
- Fixed AI logic issues
- Biters may choose to despawn bases deemed to be useless and too far to do any good
- Version 0.6.5
- Fixed potential save corruption in 0.64
- Version 0.6.4
- Disabled logging in places that was causing performance issues
- Minor optimizations
- Version 0.6.3
- Some performance improvements
- Fix script error with HARPA raging biters
- Fix script error when dead biter base tried to call on other bases to assist it
- When a biter base switches AI plans, biters should not immediately despawn
- Version 0.6.2
- Really, really, fixed the bug causing a script error referencing nil 'plan' when a newly spawned biter base is attacked.
- Version 0.6.1
- Fix bug causing a script error referencing nil 'plan' when a newly spawned biter base is attacked.
- Version 0.6.0
- Fix bug causing one particular biter AI plan to create excessive save data
- Allow biter bases to assist nearby biter bases that are under attack
- Increase the desired size of biter hives based on pollution as well as evolution factor
- Improvements to overall AI "overmind"
- Version 0.5.2
- Fix bug causing biter bases to spawn too early, which could lead to a negative evolution factor
- Version 0.5.1
- Fix script error with HARPA
- Fix script error with biter/base
- Version 0.5.0
- Initial release for Factorio 0.13