Mining Drones 2.0 Remastered

by AivanF

Adds mining drones and depots providing great yet cusomizable balance: - robust drones recipe ingredients instead of pure iron - normal pollution rate - electric energy usage - editable stack sizes - many compatible mods And so much more! Everything is configurable, many supported mods. Locales: 🇬🇧 English 🇩🇪 Deutsch 🇪🇸 Español 🇫🇷 Français 🇹🇷 Türkçe 🇺🇦 Український 🇷🇺 Русский 🇨🇳 中文

Content
7 months ago
Mining

b K2 Compat

10 months ago

K2 is overriding the vanilla research in it's data-updates stage which has the effect of removing drone prod from tech levels 11+. I think a simple conditional to reapply in your own data-updates of : if settings.startup["af-mining-drones-sep-prod"].value and mods["Krastorio2"] then Should work.

10 months ago

Hi! Thanks for your report. I have no experience with K2, "reapply" – do you mean to set prerequisites/ingredients for the drone prod research? If so, which ones, do you think, would fit K2?

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

Basically what you do in mining_productivity.lua in lines 129-138 works, but because it's in the data stage it gets overwritten by Krastorio 2 in it's data-updates stage. I think if you moved that logic to data-updates stage with a conditional for K2 mod present and not separate tech it will work but ONLY apply to level 11-20. Maybe even without optional dependency on K2 because I think mod load order is alphabetical after handling dependencies.

New response