Mining Drones 2.0 Remastered

by AivanF

Adds mining drones and depots providing great yet cusomizable balance: - robust drones recipe ingredients instead of pure iron - normal pollution rate - electric energy usage - editable stack sizes - many compatible mods And so much more! Everything is configurable, many supported mods. Locales: 🇬🇧 English 🇩🇪 Deutsch 🇪🇸 Español 🇫🇷 Français 🇹🇷 Türkçe 🇺🇦 Український 🇷🇺 Русский 🇨🇳 中文

Content
7 months ago
Mining

g How to configure Depot costs?

10 months ago

I'm trying to figure out how to format the setting for the depot materials used. I have a blueprinted mall that makes the depots and with the added iron box I would have to massively edit my mall to make this work. I know how to just edit it out of the mod outright, but I would prefer to use your settings so I don't have to worry about a future update overwriting my edited costs.

10 months ago

Hi!
I just found that both plates & chests were required for depots, it was a typo, I have published a fix update v2.0.14.

Well, if you looked at the code, you could mention that depot's recipe depends on the same settings as drone's one, mostly it uses the same ingredients (except iron/steel – corresponding chests are used). So that if I add new ingredients in the future updates, there will be related options, and if you disable it, the ingredients will stay still for both depots and drones recipes. Does this solve your issue?

I can add additional separate settings for the depot, but I personally don't like such overwhelmed options.

New response