Miner UPSGrade

by Kingdud

Yet another big miner. The goal was to preserve the mining rate, pollution, and energy usage of 25 beaconed (8-per) miners crammed into a single monolithic building. Arguments can be made that it's slightly faster, searches too large an area for ore, etc, but the reality is, it's good enough. This mod, as with most of my other mods, exists to save UPS via reduced entity count while being as non-cheaty as possible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g Assembly machine stack size

2 years ago

I have this installed and it will not build the miner's, this is because it requires over 50 of each type of module in the recipe and for some reason, the assembly machine will not take more than 50 of each module into it. I can't insert them manually, it is just redded out. I don't have anything really installed that would interfere with this so I don't really know what could be causing it.

2 years ago

https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=99708 This bug is blocking my game as well. It's fixed for next release, but there's no indication of when that release will be published. Could be next week, could be a month from now. :/

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

The new version of Factorio is out. The bug is fixed! :D

New response