Milestones

by Wiwiweb

Keep track of your progress in a fun way by finding out how fast you created key items. Look back on your factory's history, compare with your friends, or challenge yourself. Supports any list of items and comes with presets for popular big mods. Can be added to existing games.

Utilities
6 months ago

b Preset in settings

3 months ago

Thanks for the great mod!

I just tried using the preset field in the settings menu and noticed that it works with the exported plaintext string, but not with the encoded string. Importing the same encoded string works just fine.

Another thing regarding the preset: just for clarity of use maybe switch that preset field from "per map" to the basic settings which cannot be changed while having a map running since it will not have any effect on a running game? (setting_type = "startup" instead of "runtime-global")

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Thanks!

I just tried using the preset field in the settings menu and noticed that it works with the exported plaintext string, but not with the encoded string. Importing the same encoded string works just fine.

Oh, thanks for the report.

Another thing regarding the preset: just for clarity of use maybe switch that preset field from "per map" to the basic settings which cannot be changed while having a map running since it will not have any effect on a running game? (setting_type = "startup" instead of "runtime-global")

My original thought is that it was convenient to be able to directly paste the string to the mod settings. But I guess it would not be saved once you go back to the main menu. I will think about it.

New response