Milestones

by Wiwiweb

Keep track of your progress in a fun way by finding out how fast you created key items. Look back on your factory's history, compare with your friends, or challenge yourself. Supports any list of items and comes with presets for popular big mods. Can be added to existing games.

Utilities
2 months ago

g [Fixed] The GUI is bigger than the whole game interface.

1 year, 4 months ago

The GUI is bigger than the whole game interface.
I hope it has a smaller interface or an adjustable interface.

1 year, 4 months ago

What's your use case? Do you want to keep the UI in a corner all the time?
Normally it's fine that it takes the whole screen since you'll only open it to check on the times and then close it.

1 year, 4 months ago

I mean the interface of this mod is larger than the whole game interface, so some information on the GUI will be outside the computer screen.
It has no problem taking the whole screen. Now it is larger than the screen. If I want to see the full GUI, I need to move the GUI left and right.
And I remember that there was no such problem before. It seems that the problem occurred after an update.
I posted the screenshot address. It can be found that the right side of the GUI of mod is beyond the scope of the screen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17gbU3x7xpQetiz5FOg9hbvd91B3oDW-R/view?usp=sharing

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Yes, that's an issue, thanks. I'll look into it.

Your screen width is 3840px?

1 year, 4 months ago

yes,3840*2160

1 year, 4 months ago

I tried to reproduce a similar screen setup and milestone setup but I can't reproduce the UI being bigger than the screen.

Would you be able to upload your save file somewhere and post it here?

1 year, 4 months ago

After many attempts, I already know where the problem is.
If "Compact list" is turned on in the mod settings, the GUI will become very wide. If I turn off the change option, the GUI will return to normal.

New response