Milestones

by Wiwiweb

Keep track of your progress in a fun way by finding out how fast you created key items. Look back on your factory's history, compare with your friends, or challenge yourself. Supports any list of items and comes with presets for popular big mods. Can be added to existing games.

Utilities
2 months ago

i Gui Button

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

Can you add a GUI buttom for your mod, please, as helmod does or placeables.. etc. ? That one in my toolbar is inconvenient for me, at least.
And also it would be nice if the GUI Unifyer is compatible with your mod

Thanks

1 year, 7 months ago

I might if more people feel the need. Generally that top left corner is for old mods, before the toolbar/shortcut bar existed. You can't hide buttons, reorder them, or increase the number of rows like you can with the toolbar.

1 year, 7 months ago

Indeed, but all of my mods still use it, and i have no space in 2xrows toolbar for additional stuff, like mods, turn it in 3x or 4x is just ugly, i think tollbar exist for fast stuff better (fast copy/delete, turn on/off armor modules, etc.) functions that not open new windows, if u understand what i mean.

1 year, 7 months ago

You can't hide buttons

Actually u can, i saw this function in "Placeables: Show everything you can build with!" mod
And u can do this ingame, without restarting it

1 year, 6 months ago

I’d rather not have a button at the left. That’s side is already cluttered with info of other mods. And if it’s only a button. The toolbar is fine.

New response