Milestones

by Wiwiweb

Keep track of your progress in a fun way by finding out how fast you created key items. Look back on your factory's history, compare with your friends, or challenge yourself. Supports any list of items and comes with presets for popular big mods. Can be added to existing games.

Utilities
2 months ago

b [Fixed] New editor crash

1 year, 10 months ago

Starting a new Editor Extensions map: https://imgur.com/a/xRQjcDh
Freeplay seems unaffected

1 year, 10 months ago

I can't reproduce with just Milestones and Editor Extensions. Can you post your complete list of mods?

1 year, 10 months ago

Here's a new editor save with all my enabled mods (except Milestones):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ceuc0gHFClS4HSOkLcfNT5IVIo1OP-9A/view?usp=sharing
Enabling the mod after creating the editor save did not trigger the crash. Only enabling it with all the other mods before hitting Play did.

1 year, 10 months ago

Thanks for the save file, I reproduced with 3 mods enabled: Milestones, Editor Extensions, and Spider sentinel.
Now to figure out why...

1 year, 10 months ago

For some reason the Spider sentinel mod has a tech for a mini-spider that just straight up gives you items when you research it. A missed leftover debug?

tech.name = "spidersentinel_tinyspider"
tech.effects=
    {
        { type = "unlock-recipe", recipe = "spidersentinel_tinyspider" },
        { type="give-item", item="roboport", count="5"},
        { type="give-item", item="logistic-robot", count="10"},
        { type="give-item", item="construction-robot", count="10"},
        { type="give-item", item="logistic-chest-passive-provider", count="5"}
    }

Because EE researches all techs before the start of the game, these items end up being "produced" before the start of the game, and then Milestones sees the milestone as complete but can't find when it happened.
I'll just have to hardcode it so that not finding the time turns into 0:00. I'll release the fix tomorrow after the locale updates.

1 year, 10 months ago

Fixed in 1.3.1.

New response