Milestones

by Wiwiweb

Keep track of your progress in a fun way by finding out how fast you created key items. Look back on your factory's history, compare with your friends, or challenge yourself. Supports any list of items and comes with presets for popular big mods. Can be added to existing games.

Utilities
2 months ago

b [Fixed] Error on running migration (1.0.6)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi,

just updated all my mods to the latest version, including Milestones. Tried loading an old save game (previously running 1.0.4 or 1.0.5 of Milestones, not sure anymore), receive the following error on load:

The mod Milestones (1.0.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Milestones::on_configuration_changed
Milestones/scripts/migrations.lua:17: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Milestones/scripts/migrations.lua:17: in function 'func'
flib/migration.lua:65: in function 'run'
flib/migration.lua:87: in function 'on_config_changed'
Milestones/control.lua:76: in function <Milestones/control.lua:74>

Factorio version 1.1.38 (build 58907, win64)
Save game is a Krastorio2/Space Exploration game that was played in multiplayer with several people before, most of them have not re-joined the game after the Milestones mod was added.
Mod was added to an already existing game with some milestones already reached, but didn't present any problems on initial load.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks for the report. I pushed a new version (1.0.7), let me know if that fixes it.

2 years ago

Hi,

thanks for the prompt response and quick fix, much appreciated!
I was able to confirm 1.0.7 loads for both, a savegame that had Milestones disabled as well as my old Milestones-enabled save (previously using v1.0.3).

2 years ago

Glad to hear it :D

New response