Miles' Bob's Expansion

Adds machines of higher tiers than bob's as well as some other things such as small electric furnaces

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Rebalance pollution generation required

4 years ago

Greetings from Nauvis,

Your electronic assemblies generate a disproportional amount of pollution compared to the bob tiers. If this is intentional, then you should make it so that other assemblies also carry this penalty, otherwise this is a major consistency issue.

4 years ago

Fixed. It was a simple math error since it is not a fixed value but rather a multiplication depending on another value.
Bob has since changed how his emissions work for the electronic assemblers, having a function that defines pollution per minute as a fixed value rather than the older implementation I used. I adjusted my multiplication so that it adds up to less usage per tier, in line with Bobs. Check the changelogs once the update is pushed :)
There are two other small adjustments too, regarding the electronic assemblers. Nerfed them a bit.

4 years ago

Alright thank you very much! Running the game with certain enemy mods had great implications once I started using your new tiers. This'll help a lot!

New response