|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.14.0 (2 years ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.14|
Bamm! A tree... Ba-ba-ba-ba-bamm! A forest!
And your car is still on the move!
(If ever got fed up by being stuck in a forest with your useless car, than this mod is for you!)
Contains 3 new Vanilla friendly car upgrades.
Armored Car Mk1 Pros:
- very easy/early access
- cheap upgrade of the original car
- can traverse light forests easily
- might be useful in early game combat for sniping down small alien bases
Armored Car Mk1 Cons:
- has a smaller trunk as the extra engines take up all the space
- goes slower than the original car, despite the extra engines
- EATS FUEL LIKE A MONSTER
Armored Car Mk2 Pros:
- can easily traverse dense forests
- almost as good as a half-tank, but goes as fast as the original car
Armored Car Mk2 Cons:
- has an even smaller trunk as the uber-extra engines are popping out of the hood!
- eats fuel like a LOBSTER
Hybrid Car Pros:
- eco friendly / fuel efficient long distance travel
- can drive-through smaller alien bases like McDonald's (Don't try to order burgers there!)
- extreme top speed's can be achieved on concrete (130 km/h+)
Hybrid Car Cons:
- late game access makes it only good for transportation
- expensive/fiddly to build as it requires all previous car upgrades
If you want some slight tuning/upgrades for the original car, this mod is definitely for you.