|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.15.5 (1 year, 10 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14.0 - 0.15|
This mod is discontinued.
Please use Resource Labels
Adds a label to each resource patch on the map. To use, just click on the Map Labels button. There is also a hotkey (default: SHIFT + M) that does this.
There are a few things that can be tweaked from config.lua including the names used for resource labels and the ability to disable labels for specific resources.
In the ingame mod options menu you can toggle whether the Map Labels button is shown (per-player) and whether you want to see the resource icons and/or names (per-map).
Currently all vanilla ores, Bob's ores and Angel's ores are pre-configured. All other ores will be displayed using their locale.
Issues and Suggestions
Please post any issues with the mod at my issue tracker on GitHub. Suggestions are welcome too!
- Fixed crash when a resource did not have an item definition (Map Labels + Prospector mod interaction)
- Added hotkey to toggle map labels (default: SHIFT + M)
- Added ingame settings to hide the map label button, the resource icons or the resource names
- Fixed crash when resource isn't of type "basic-solid" or "basic-fluid"
- Markers now use the new Factorio chart tag feature instead of invisible train stations
- Ported to Factorio version 0.15
- Map labels are now invulnerable
- Ported to Factorio version 0.14