Maintenance Madness

by Arcitos

Adds a complete new game mechanic: Maintenance! Create a sophisticated spare parts logistics and bring your mall to its absolute limits! UPS-friendly and MP-tested - Now with a fancy GUI!

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b Error on loading a save

4 years ago

control.lua:641: attempt to index local 'MROdata' (a nil value)

3 years ago

Hi, did this happen after you changed some settings of this mod? What mods did you use?
I'd like to help, but to do this I need more information about this

3 years ago

Problem solved for me just by starting a new game =/
Is it not enough to just know the problematic line of code? I thought so =/
No, settings didn't change. This error appeared after recent update to Factorio itself (and some mods subsequently) if I remember it correctly. I use Angel+Bob+Clown setup with a couple of QOL mods, if it matters

3 years ago

I just hit an same issue probably related:

The mod Maintenance Madness (0.9.15) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event MaintenanceMadness::on_configuration_changed
MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:659: attempt to index local 'MROdata' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:659: in function 'updateEntityControlEntry'
MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:687: in function 'updateMaintanceControlSettings'
MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:1955: in function <MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:1933>

It happened in a existing directly after adding the mod BitersBegoneUpdated or when loading the save without any of the other mods from the save.

If needed I can provide the savegame. I was not able to reproduce it in a "clean" savegame

3 years ago

Same, after removing AAI Industry mod :

The mod Maintenance Madness (0.9.15) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event MaintenanceMadness::on_configuration_changed
MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:659: attempt to index local 'MROdata' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:659: in function 'updateEntityControlEntry'
MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:687: in function 'updateMaintanceControlSettings'
MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:1955: in function <MaintenanceMadness/control.lua:1933>

New response