Maintenance Madness

by Arcitos

Adds a complete new game mechanic: Maintenance! Create a sophisticated spare parts logistics and bring your mall to its absolute limits! UPS-friendly and MP-tested - Now with a fancy GUI!

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Fixed] no sprite but machine is blocked

4 years ago

hello there is a bug when the machine is in-operable that is gives no icon, even when iwas in alt mode. either i could not open the machine gui, i was having the issue with a multiplayer modded server. it doesnt happen all the icons work but this eems odd to me, i am not sure if it is in a state that is random or not. its hard to tell

4 years ago

Hi, thank you for your report, this seems to be a migration bug. I'll provide a hotfix for this.

Your machines should be fine, it is just that the "in-operable" flag is still set. This should only affect machines which were in repair at the moment the mod was updated.

I removed the "in-operable"-flag because this way players may repair broken down machines by hand.

4 years ago

If you update to 0.9.13 all remaining machines that are still inoperable will be reset to be operable again. The migration script may take a few seconds to run if you load your game.

New response