Maintenance Madness

by Arcitos

Adds a complete new game mechanic: Maintenance! Create a sophisticated spare parts logistics and bring your mall to its absolute limits! UPS-friendly and MP-tested - Now with a fancy GUI!

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Fixed] Window sizing/scrollbar doesn't work right at > 100% UI scale

4 years ago

Cool update!

I get a scrollbar on the Repair tab but not the other two*, and the overall window extends below the bottom of the screen. I have a 4K monitor with UI scale set to 200%. If I set UI scale to 100%, the window and scrollbars show up as expected.

*I'm guessing this is due to how the Repair tab is laid out - it takes more vertical space than the others due to the number of repair materials doubling the row size. I need scrollbars for this tab at 100% scale but not the other two.

4 years ago

That the scrollbars are different for each tab is intentional - as you wrote, it's because of different entry heights. If you for example change the replacement age of a machine, the same will happen.

But it's weird that the window extends below the bottom of the screen. The window max size should be limited at <user-screen-height-in-px> minus 250 px. If you drag the window around, is its total height still bigger than your screen? Or was it just positioned in a way that the lower part of the window was out of screen?

4 years ago

Total height was definately larger than the screen size. I'll grab a screenshot tonight.

4 years ago

The issue is caused by missing division of the static max height set for the dialog by user UI scale. I wrongly assumed this would be handled automatically.

I'll fix this for the next update.

4 years ago

Awesome, thank you!

4 years ago

The issue should be gone now

4 years ago

Confirmed - thanks!

New response