|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.0.8 (1 year, 8 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.15|
Logistics Mining Drill
A battery powered drill that inserts mining contents directly into an internal active provider chest. Any nearby logistics robots will take away the mined ores and bring it to where they are needed. Battery power is consumed after about 2 minutes, and must be recharged. Most useful with the Logistics Mining Hub.
Logistics Mining Hub
When placed near an ore deposit, the mining hub begins coordinating construction of logistics mining drills on the ore deposit via construction robots. As mining drill battery power runs out, it will automatically deconstruct them and replace them with any available charged logistics mining drill. Never bother laying down tedious electric mining drills or conveyer belt systems again.
Regular batteries can be charged in assembling machines. Charged batteries and electric mining drills are needed to create a Logistic Mining Drill.
Charging Assembling Machine
A specialized assembling machine that can super-charge batteries very quickly, at very high power usage. Unlocked with Automation-4
- Version 1.0.8
- Updated to support Factorio 0.15 (thanks Jodli!)
- Version 1.0.7
- Revert Logistics Mining Drill back to an active provider chest
- Version 1.0.6
- Logistics Mining Drill now uses a passive provider chest instead of an active provider chest
- Fix a floating point precision bug that would cause some valid ore sites to be missed. Affected locations may require the mining hub to be picked up and replaced to be updated.
- Version 1.0.5
- Factorio 0.14 support
- Version 1.0.4
- Increase logistics hub roboport charging speed and amount to the same values as the roboport in Factorio 0.13
- Version 1.0.3
- Extend the time logistics mining drill batteries last by 30%
- Charged batteries take 20% less energy to fully charge
- (Combined, the drills require a bit less time to recharge, and last a bit longer before the next charge)
- Version 1.0.2
- Initial release for Factorio 0.13