Logistic Request Manager (continued)

by daeruun

Allows you to save and switch between custom logistic request presets, as well as request blueprints. Optionally presets can be pushed to constant combinators to use the circuit network to manipulate requests.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistic network

b Not enough slots for clear all preset [not a bug]

1 year, 1 month ago

There seems to be an issue where there aren't enough slots for the clear all preset with K2SE.

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

that is possible. there is a hard limit on the number of requests a character (or any entity) can have.
if K2SE adds too many items, then that's it at the moment.

actually this is a dublicate of Please add option to trash unrequested items

1 year, 1 month ago

Would a possible workaround be to trash items that are currently in inventory and not requested and just add those to the 0-0 requests?

1 year, 1 month ago

at the moment you cannot modify the predefined presets - sorry.
But of course you can create 0-0 request manually - they will be saved along with the other requests you have, if you update or create a user-preset.
Other than that you can of course simply put unwanted items into the trash-slots, that should work by shift-clicking them while no entity but your inventory is open.

1 year, 1 month ago

I just published a new version of the mod that should help with the too many items-problem.

I'll close this, please have a look at the linked topic in my first response for updates.

This thread has been locked.