Logistic Machines

by JDOGG

New tiers of entities that come with integrated requester and provider chests and a substation. Now works with Bob's Mods and Krastorio2 entities!

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Compatibility with AAI-Containers

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

This mod seems to have compatibility issue with aai-containers.

Failed to load mods: Error while loading item prototype “logistic-assembling-machine-3” (item): Key “icon” not found in property tree at ROOT.item.logistic-assembling-machine-3.icon[1]
Modification: Logistic Machines

I believe it caused by aai-containers altering logistic containers, which logistic machines spawn as hidden entities. I looked at files in both aai-containers and this mod in case there is some simple solution, but I cannot make much sense of it.
I thought to report it to Earendel as well, but I have troubles accessing his discord.

EDIT: Did same crude alteration of data.lua and manage to make game to load with both mods active. Can confirm that problem is due to aai-containers changing logistic chest images. After alteration, logistic machines use the same inventory icon as corresponding non-logistic machines and there are others minor visual issues, but otherwise mods appear to work together.

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello Mercury, could you please explain how you solve your issue, I got almost the same issue but with the Space Exploration mod, and I don't want to de-activate either of them.
I'm not used to coding, so I can't find any hints of what you did XD, so that's why I'm asking you.
(PS: Sorry if I made some mistakes, I'm French ^^)

New response