Logistic Machines

by JDOGG

New tiers of entities that come with integrated requester and provider chests and a substation. Now works with Bob's Mods and Krastorio2 entities!

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [RESOLVED]LuaEntity was Invalid Error

3 years ago

The mod Logistic Machines (1.0.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Logistic-Machines::on_gui_click (ID 1)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
Logistic-Machines/control.lua:612: in function <Logistic-Machines/control.lua:534>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Logistic-Machines
/control.lua:612: in function <Logistic-Machines/control.lua:534>

3 years ago

I'm not sure how this would happen, this error is saying the inserter is invalid. This happened when you opened the assembler though?

3 years ago

I think it was when I opened the GUI to select which object to edit. I may have set one of the inserters to activate/deactivate based on the logistic network.

3 years ago

Hmmm I didn't think about that, I'll have to add a validity check.

3 years ago

Could you send me your save file for this, It will make it easier for me to test my fix. I can't seem to reproduce the error on my own so I'm not sure if the validity check is working correctly or not.

3 years ago

I couldn't reproduce the error either, even before any updates. The most recent save file was ~20min before the crash happened, and I've since forgotten which file it is.

3 years ago

Weird, well I'll keep this thread open and if it happens again let me know.

3 years ago

Hey I ran into this same issue:

The mod Logistic Machines (1.0.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Logistic-Machines::on_gui_click (ID 1)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
Logistic-Machines/control.lua:558: in function <Logistic-Machines/control.lua:534>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Logistic-Machines
/control.lua:558: in function <Logistic-Machines/control.lua:534>

When I either click on the inserter in the gui or I click on the assembler after setting an item.

3 years ago

I have added a validity check, I just haven't pushed the update as there are some other things I'd like to do and have just been super busy with real life stuff. If this continues to be an issue though and not just a random event I can try to at least push the minor fix. I also haven't been able to recreate the error so I don't know if my fix will even work haha.

New response