Logistic Gun Turret

by Robokat

This mod adds a Logistic Interface that attaches to gun turrets, to keep them stocked with ammo. New: - Support for modded turrets and artillery turrets. - Startup setting that allows to automatically broadcast interface request slots changes to other interfaces inside the same logistic network. - New item: Turret Buffer to work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out. - Multiplayer compatible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

b [solved] Crash bug on paste

3 years ago

Got a pretty consistent bug (latest everything as of this date, default settings), though not tracked down the exact cause, just something that causes it to crash the game.

Have an already built design and a blueprint, select the cut tool and delete the design, then paste the blueprint on top before the bots have had a chance to remove the old turrets / interfaces.

The mod Logistic Gun Turret (1.0.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Logistic-Gun-Turret::on_built_entity (ID 6)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
Logistic-Gun-Turret/lib.lua:89: in function 'GetInterfacePosition'
Logistic-Gun-Turret/LogisticGunClass.lua:178: in function 'Build'
Logistic-Gun-Turret/eventsHandler.lua:95: in function <Logistic-Gun-Turret/eventsHandler.lua:84>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Logistic-Gun-Turret
/lib.lua:89: in function 'GetInterfacePosition'
Logistic-Gun-Turret/LogisticGunClass.lua:178: in function 'Build'
Logistic-Gun-Turret/eventsHandler.lua:95: in function <Logistic-Gun-Turret/eventsHandler.lua:84>

3 years ago

Hello,
This is an issue I had from time to time but I was unable to find a fix.
Anyway, I just made some change that will avoid the game to crash, BUT if you paste some items on top of previously "marked for deconstruction" items, it is not guaranteed that all equipments will be correctly built again.

Fix is in 1.0.9.

3 years ago

That's definitely better than a crash - can always use a deconstruction planner filtered for turrets, then once it's all finished hit Undo for it to fix everything - thanks for the quick fix! :-D

This thread has been locked.