Logistic Gun Turret

by Robokat

This mod adds a Logistic Interface that attaches to gun turrets, to keep them stocked with ammo. New: - Support for modded turrets and artillery turrets. - Startup setting that allows to automatically broadcast interface request slots changes to other interfaces inside the same logistic network. - New item: Turret Buffer to work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out. - Multiplayer compatible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

b [solved] Space Exploration support is broke

3 years ago

I am using 1.0.7 Logistics Turrets and 0.3.73 Space Exploration and the interfaces don't work correct with either the Meteor Point Defense or the Meteor Defense Installation. No ghost is placed when placing either, ghost-placing the turrets does correctly place a ghost interface but when either the turret or the interface is placed it deletes the ghost of the other. Hand-placing the interfaces is impossible.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello,
I have been asked by a player to remove Interfaces for Meteor Point Defense and the Meteor Defense Installation. So these turrets are currently blacklisted. You can easily unlock them by editing "consts.lua" LGT mod file. Look at the end of the file and comment 2 lines like that (add "--" in front of them)

--["se-meteor-defence-container"] = true,
--["se-meteor-point-defence-container"] = true,

reload game and it should work.

3 years ago

Oh, is there any specific reason why?

3 years ago

Oh, I saw that and assumed the end of the conversation meant it was added in and working. No part of that lead me to believe it was in fact disabled instead.

3 years ago

You are right. As I do not get further information regarding that I let those devices "blacklisted" for now. Anyway it is really easy to enable them back if you want to test that.

3 years ago

Alright, I can fiddle with it and get back to you with any results.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ok, nice, therefore I could have a better understanding of that problem.

3 years ago

The removal of the turrets from the blacklist has sadly not changed this behaviour. At least, as far has my testing has shown.

3 years ago

Ok. Can you link your save for me to investigate?

3 years ago

I can see what I can do about it, I'll get back to you with a link as soon as I can.

3 years ago

I can see what I can do about it, I'll get back to you with a link as soon as I can.

3 years ago

Assumed solved.

This thread has been locked.