Logistic Gun Turret

by Robokat

This mod adds a Logistic Interface that attaches to gun turrets, to keep them stocked with ammo. New: - Support for modded turrets and artillery turrets. - Startup setting that allows to automatically broadcast interface request slots changes to other interfaces inside the same logistic network. - New item: Turret Buffer to work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out. - Multiplayer compatible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

b [solved] Error When Loading World

3 years ago

It gives me this: https://gyazo.com/4ba52982e986a721a1f806116e5661d5

Super annoying as I can't upgrade to Laser Turrets yet but don't want to set up a bunch of things to automate Gun Turrets

3 years ago

Hello,
it seems like you are using LGT 0.4.1 quickly designed for factorio 0.17 more than a month ago. Many other versions of LGT have been published since 0.4.1 but for factorio 0.18. LGT now use some factorio API calls that are only available in 0.18 version of factorio, therefore backward compatibility is not supported.

So I recommend you to switch to experimental branch of factorio which is in fact very stable now and close to release. That way you will be able to download LGT 1.0.7 which is also quite stable for now.

3 years ago

Yeah but then I'd have to update all my other mods and restart.....if this supports 0.18 though, I don't mind waiting for the official 0.18 release to play with it.

3 years ago

Yeah but then I'd have to update all my other mods and restart.....if this supports 0.18 though, I don't mind waiting for the official 0.18 release to play with it.

3 years ago

I'm using the experimental 0.18 and I get the same error. I've just updated the mod and tested it again with the same error :(

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Very strange as, if you are playing 1.0.7 version of Logistic Gun Turret mod (for factorio 0.18), the code that provoke that error no longer exists... I just do some more tests with latests versions and cant reproduce that.

Could you provide some screenshot or a link to your save?

Anyway I spent some more time in code and a dedicated version for factorio 0.17 players will be available soon.

edit: available as LGT 1.0.8

3 years ago

Thank you! That version fixed my issue.

This thread has been locked.