Logistic Gun Turret

by Robokat

This mod adds a Logistic Interface that attaches to gun turrets, to keep them stocked with ammo. New: - Support for modded turrets and artillery turrets. - Startup setting that allows to automatically broadcast interface request slots changes to other interfaces inside the same logistic network. - New item: Turret Buffer to work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out. - Multiplayer compatible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

g [solved] How should it work? (With K2 mod)

3 years ago

How do you get this to work?

I am playing with a bunch of mods and mainly Krastorio 2.
I couldn't get the LGTs to work by just placing them down and choosing a ammo type. Ammo gets delivered but doesnt load automatically. Also for artillery it choose the wrong default ammo (cannon shells instead of artillery shells).

3 years ago

Hello,
- Which version of factorio / LGT have you installed?
- I made some tests with Krastorio 2 this afternoon and it seems to work (anyway there is a problem with Repair Turret mod ATM).
- Just lay down a turret and a ghost interface will be added automatically.
- Then once Interface is placed manually or by bot, then configure required ammo in requester slots (priority from left to right)
- Then bots will feed interface and ammo should be automatically loaded into turret or artillery turret (if turret accepted it).
- Turrets must be of type "ammo-turret" or "artillery-turret". Ammo must be of type "ammo" (you can check that using CTRL-SHIFT-F with item selected).

3 years ago

I was using latest K2 and Factorio 0.18.22.

I also have the Repair Turret mod on. Would disable that mod fix LGT?

Good to know it should work like I thought it would (auto loading turrets) and that it works with K2 in general. Not sure if I will keep Repair Turrets or this mod.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I had the same problem this afternoon with another user. Once Repair Turret disabled, LGT works. But Repair Turret issue should have been fixed by dev today (just recveived notification). Please update and retry.

3 years ago

Okay. Will wait a bit and update to latest Factorio + mods (not all are fixed yet for me).
Thanks for the quick feedback. Looking forward to try this mod. Will see if I like this more than my BPs of logi chest + turrets :)

3 years ago

Your welcome.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Issue with Repair Turret mod should now be fixed in LGT 1.0.3 (Repair Turret should also be upgraded to latest).

3 years ago

Assumed solved.

This thread has been locked.