Logistic Gun Turret

by Robokat

This mod adds a Logistic Interface that attaches to gun turrets, to keep them stocked with ammo. New: - Support for modded turrets and artillery turrets. - Startup setting that allows to automatically broadcast interface request slots changes to other interfaces inside the same logistic network. - New item: Turret Buffer to work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out. - Multiplayer compatible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

b [solved] Auto interface bug

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

When I reload my save turret get updated despite having auto interface off. It's not desired.

*forget to put as bug

3 years ago

Ok, will check that.

3 years ago

I don't think it's related to my config so I didn't include any info. If you can't repro let me now, I will.

3 years ago

Hello,
I cant exactly reproduce issue. Anyway, I made some changes in code that 'should' solve problem. If it dont, please share your save so I can investigate deeper.
0.8.11 will be online shortly. See changelog.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It's indeed solve the problem but this look odd, this setting was already off (not checked). Unfortunately, I can't help, I should learn factorio modding one day...

BTW, you should use github or similar for code. (or add the link to the mod info)

Thank you very much

This thread has been locked.