Logistic Gun Turret

by Robokat

This mod adds a Logistic Interface that attaches to gun turrets, to keep them stocked with ammo. New: - Support for modded turrets and artillery turrets. - Startup setting that allows to automatically broadcast interface request slots changes to other interfaces inside the same logistic network. - New item: Turret Buffer to work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out. - Multiplayer compatible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

i [solved] Krastorio 2 compatibility

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi guys,
So I was playing LGT with Krastorio 2 today and it kinda works (maybe). LGT still allows the logistic chest to load new ammo into basic turret such as imersite rifle ammo for example but it doesn't allow the same thing with the 2 new turrets of Krastorio. The logistic box appears with the turret, but output invalid ammo message for both 3 rail gun ammo and 3 turret rockets when setting logistics. I messing the file a little bit, trying to add the new ammos into filter but it doesn't want to work. Can you guy check about this?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello,
Should be fixed in 0.7.1 - see changelog.

TY for reporting.

3 years ago

Thank you very much. They are working now. I will let you know if it has any further problems.

This thread has been locked.