Logistic Gun Turret

by Robokat

This mod adds a Logistic Interface that attaches to gun turrets, to keep them stocked with ammo. New: - Support for modded turrets and artillery turrets. - Startup setting that allows to automatically broadcast interface request slots changes to other interfaces inside the same logistic network. - New item: Turret Buffer to work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out. - Multiplayer compatible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

b [solved] next_upgrade target must have the same collision size

3 years ago

3 years ago

Hmmm, I couldn't reproduce this error with Squeak Through 1.8.0 and LGT 0.4.2. Looking through the files, neither of these mods ever us the next_upgrade property and by default turret-interface does not inherit any such property . This issue is probably being caused by something else. I have set squeak_behaviour = false for the interface (interfaces don't collide with players anyway) so hopefully that will resolve whatever this issue is.

3 years ago

Do you have any mods that affect the upgrade planner, or procedurally make upgrades for modded entities?
Maybe just share your modlist (if it is still an issue with LGT 0.4.3) and I might be able to find the issue.

3 years ago

Oh, I just realized, this could be caused by another mod extending the base logistics chest requester. I don't know which mod would be doing that, but I should be able to fix it.

3 years ago

Do you have any mods that affect the upgrade planner, or procedurally make upgrades for modded entities?

For sure but I can't name you one that could cause the issue.

Those mods extend the base request chest.

But for now it works. Not sure why it broke though.

This thread has been locked.