Logistic Gun Turret

by Robokat

This mod adds a Logistic Interface that attaches to gun turrets, to keep them stocked with ammo. New: - Support for modded turrets and artillery turrets. - Startup setting that allows to automatically broadcast interface request slots changes to other interfaces inside the same logistic network. - New item: Turret Buffer to work as proxy for Turret Interfaces. Can broadcast his setup through logistic network and auto-configure when laid out. - Multiplayer compatible.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

i [done] 0.17 available - cheaper recipe for robot world

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi guys,

Thanks for this mod, it is greatly appreciated.

I have two questions for you guys. The last version with the 3 slot weapon is better in my opinion, however as I am playing in a stable 0.17, the mod doesn't appear on the in-game mod browser. I downloaded it on this website, but I had to tweak the .json file to change its factorio version 0.18 to 0.17 for it to properly work. I'm enjoying it !
Is it possible to make a 0.17 readily available version for other people?

Second point: I'm a robot world kind of guy, would it be possible for you guys to make either an in-game parameter or a new downloadable version to cheap out the recipe (for exemple 1 turret + 1 passive requester chest + 5 iron plate) to make it available for these kind of early logistic game sessions?
(Also the technology, like a 100 automation packs?)

I have been able to do it myself by tweaking the recipes/technology myself, but it could be a good add-on for this mod for either lazy or robot world players (i'm both! haha) that do not have any idea how lua works.

Thanks again, have a nice day and stay safe!

(Sorry if the thread is in a wrong section!)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello,

First: after checking API documentation it appears that it is not allowed to have many versions in the .json file. So I dont know how to do that. Anyway 0.18.x is quite stable at the moment. I only play this branch with a big factory without any issue.

Second point: I have in project to add some settings for mod. Therefore I will try to implement your proposal that way. But first I have to study a little bit more how "settings" works in API.

Will try to keep you in touch about that.

Cheers

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi,
Finally it was not a big deal - added startup parameters in 0.2.4:
- early available (default false)
- request qty (default 25)
- loaded magazines (default 5)

Enjoy!

3 years ago

Hey,

So I switched to 0.18. The early available works, as it only requires automation science pack. However, it also need logistic research to be done, which is not by default in Robot World for exemple (robots and chest are constructible without it).

Early available shouldn't require anything more than the turret research in my opinion.

Thanks !

3 years ago

Should be fixed in 0.4.7.

This thread has been locked.