Linked Belts


Quantum connection between belts; UPS-free, multiplayer, multiple forces and surfaces compatible

Content
a month ago
1.1 - 2.1
6.17K
Cheats

g [done] Linked Belts: Update to 2.1

2 months ago

Can you update for 2.1?

2 months ago

Invited to collaborators

2 months ago

Thanks, I'll try to publish it by version 2.1.

a month ago

@Khalcifer, do you have a GitHub account? Can you make a pull request with the changes there so we can track the authorship?

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

@Yodo9001 Sorry. But I don't have it, and I don't know exactly how everything on GitHub works :(

The only thing I changed in this version was updating Factorio version 2.0 to 2.1

a month ago

Ah, so you only changed the info.json file?

a month ago

yes

a month ago

OK. I updated the changelog and info.json on GitHub.

New response