Lighted Electric Poles +

by Optera

Adds a copy of every electric pole, including modded ones, with integrated lamp.

Content
6 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Power

b [Fixed] Crash on load in Version 1.7.4

1 year, 9 months ago

I'm getting a new crash on load in Version 1.7.4

Failed to load mods: LightedPolesPlus/data-updates.lua:156: attempt to index local 'rec' (a nil value) stack traceback:
LightedPolesPlus/data-updates.lua:156: in main chunk

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Nvm, I found the error.
Should be fixed in next release.

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Awesome! Thank you!

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Hi,

Yeah seems there is a similar crash on load with v1.7.5 of the mod as well (On game version 1.1.69)

Failed to load mod "LightedPolesPlus": LightedPolesPlus/data-updates.lua:89: attempt to concatenate field 'order' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
LightedPolesPlus/data-updates.lua:89: in main chunk

1 year, 6 months ago

If the wiki is correct getting nil for order shouldn't be possible. https://wiki.factorio.com/PrototypeBase

A fix will be easy, it's just annoying.

1 year, 6 months ago

well your not wrong there... for the fun of it i tried changing the number on line 89 in that file from -0 to 1 and it loads,
Dunno if that would break anything but the game seems to load it now

Huh turns out thats all it needed though i haven't tested it properly but hey changing newItem.order = item.order.."-0" to newItem.order = item.order.."1" seems to have worked

1 year, 6 months ago

No idea why that loads. It's still trying to concat nil with a string.

Real fix would be something like (item.order or "").."-0"

1 year, 6 months ago

yeah im not sure either and there isnt a way to see if that is producing errors in the background is there

1 year, 6 months ago

if it works it works, otherwise you get attempt to concatenate field 'order' (a nil value)

1 year, 6 months ago

so i would change newItem.order = item.order.."-0" to newItem.order = (item.order or "").."-0" or...
just i wanna try your fix as well since im curious lol

1 year, 6 months ago

yes

1 year, 6 months ago

huh that also works hey i mean either works... seems to at least its a fix either way lol

This thread has been locked.