Lighted Electric Poles +

by Optera

Adds a copy of every electric pole, including modded ones, with integrated lamp.

Content
6 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Power

b [not a bug] No recipes for Medium electric pylons, large electric pylons or Substations

2 years ago

I am playing with IR2. I got to steel and I realized there are no recipes for lighted versions?! is this an easy fix like you've described before? Clearing the exclude box doesn't allow me to leave the mod settings tab.

Love the mod!

EDIT: I notice that the entities that do not have lighted versions are named 'pylons' or 'substations' I wonder ... oh, who am I kidding? I don't understand enough to even know what to wonder about!

2 years ago

Link factorio-current.log with both mods enabled.

2 years ago

sorry it took so long to see your response. Try this link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19AL-ewBBUtJWgkHfSH_xS8DF9tZtr5TS/view?usp=sharing

2 years ago

I never know when to start a new thread on these fora.
Thanks for your help.

BP

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Your IR2 is missing technologies for those poles.
With only IR2 and LEP+ both at default settings LEP+ has no problem finding and inserting poles into techs.
The log looks like this:

1.216 Loading mod LightedPolesPlus 1.7.1 (data-updates.lua)
   1.218 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:142: [LEP+] Created lighted-small-electric-pole; light size = 40
   1.218 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:142: [LEP+] Created lighted-big-electric-pole; light size = 75
   1.219 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:142: [LEP+] Created lighted-medium-electric-pole; light size = 44
   1.219 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:142: [LEP+] Created lighted-substation; light size = 62
   1.219 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:142: [LEP+] Created lighted-small-bronze-pole; light size = 40
   1.220 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:142: [LEP+] Created lighted-small-iron-pole; light size = 40
   1.220 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:142: [LEP+] Created lighted-big-wooden-pole; light size = 65
   1.220 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:187: [LEP+] found original pole medium-electric-pole in technology electric-energy-distribution-1, inserting lighted-medium-electric-pole into technology electric-energy-distribution-1
   1.221 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:187: [LEP+] found original pole big-electric-pole in technology electric-energy-distribution-1, inserting lighted-big-electric-pole into technology electric-energy-distribution-1
   1.221 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:187: [LEP+] found original pole substation in technology electric-energy-distribution-2, inserting lighted-substation into technology electric-energy-distribution-2
   1.221 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:187: [LEP+] found original pole small-electric-pole in technology ir2-steam-power, inserting lighted-small-electric-pole into technology ir2-steam-power
   1.221 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:187: [LEP+] found original pole small-bronze-pole in technology ir2-steam-power, inserting lighted-small-bronze-pole into technology ir2-steam-power
   1.221 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:187: [LEP+] found original pole small-iron-pole in technology ir2-steam-power, inserting lighted-small-iron-pole into technology ir2-steam-power
   1.221 Script @__LightedPolesPlus__/data-updates.lua:187: [LEP+] found original pole big-wooden-pole in technology ir2-steam-power, inserting lighted-big-wooden-pole into technology ir2-steam-power
   1.316 Loading mod IndustrialRevolution 2.3.2 (data-final-fixes.lua)
2 years ago

Well, thank you for pointing out whatever it is you pointed out.

I am not smart enough to deduce what it is that is wrong with my installation.

All my best.

5 months ago

I'm using base Factorio with Industrial Revolution 3 and encountered the same problem described above. I was able to fix the issue by running the following command (hit tilde to open up the console):

/c game.player.force.recipes['lighted-medium-electric-pole'].enabled=true

Reading through the above items, you should be able to enable any others that aren't working. I see that this issue is marked not a bug, but it seems to still exist.

New response