Lighted Electric Poles +

by Optera

Adds a copy of every electric pole, including modded ones, with integrated lamp.

Content
6 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Power

g 1.5.6 - Lighted Substations from K2 can't be requested by Logistics

3 years ago

Hi,
thanks for this cool mod.
While playing Krastorio 2 (with Space Exploration and some other mods) extended by your mod i have found a strange behaviour.

"Lighted Substation mk2" which are based on the "Substation mk2" from Krastorio 2 have the followiung issues:
- they can't be requested by Logistics network ( or by Klonan's Transport Drones)
- they can't be registered in an "Upgrade-Planner" to change existing "substation mk2" to "lighted substation mk2"

Thanks for looking into this.

3 years ago

Works fine once substation mk2 in K2 startup settings is enabled.
When substation mk2 is disabled K2 still adds entity and item to data. I won't add special treatment for misbehaving mods in LEP+.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi Optera,
while I totally agree with the statement that you shouldn't be responsible for fixing other's mistakes, would you possibly provide 1-2 more pointers on the issue.

I would like to report this also as a bug to the K2 developers, and with the current Information i have available, it feels like a "rather bad" bug report, because on the surface K2 without LEP+ seems to behave correctly ...

thanks again!

3 years ago

What more pointers?
The option to enable mk2 substation only hides the recipe, still adding entity and item to data.raw.

This thread has been locked.