Layerd Belts

Adds underground belt layering. !!!!NOW USES FACTORIO EXTENDED PLUS FOR HIGHER BELT TIERS!!!!

Content
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Logistics

b Crash

5 years ago
   7.674 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: __Layerd-Belts__/data-updates.lua:2: __Layerd-Belts__/prototypes/functions.lua:168: attempt to index local 'belt' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __Layerd-Belts__/prototypes/functions.lua:168: in function 'make_underground_entity'
    __Layerd-Belts__/prototypes/entities.lua:17: in main chunk
    [C]: in function 'require'
    __Layerd-Belts__/data-updates.lua:2: in main chunk
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'require'
    __Layerd-Belts__/data-updates.lua:2: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
• Layerd-Belt

https://imgur.com/a/Tvot58p

5 years ago

thanks for the report, I'll push a fix as soon as possible.

4 years ago

can you give a list of the mods you use? atm there are incompatebilities with some bob's mods and the loader redux.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I've tested my mods and change a lot of mods today. So, I haven't old mods where I got this error, sorry.

4 years ago

no problem, I just can't recreate the error on my end :/

4 years ago

I think that's enough to skip the function if (belt == nil) on the line Layerd-Belts/prototypes/functions.lua:168.
Exception for wrong situation.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I think that it comes from entities.lua:

if data.raw.technology["logistics-4"] then
data:extend({
make_underground_entity("rapid-transport-belt-to-ground-mk1-L1", 11, data.raw["transport-belt"]["rapid-transport-belt-mk1"], "rapid-transport-mk1"),

Some other mod adds data.raw.technology["logistics-4"], but data.raw["transport-belt"]["rapid-transport-belt-mk1"] does not exist.

4 years ago

I'll look into that tommorow, installing new version of Visual Studio atm. thanks for the tipp!

4 years ago

Also I think I might just have relised what's going on in the code. Of course it throws errors when any mod that has a logistics-4 technology other than FactorioExtendedPlus is loaded. Damn compatebility DX I totally overlooked that.

New response