LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g When 2.1.5?

2 months ago

Title says it. I see several bugs listed as "Fixed in next version." They go back 3 months+. When will that next version actually be released? Any chance of a bugfix release soon?

2 months ago

@malkav73,

I didn't think I had anything outstanding, but I admit I may have missed something. Was there a specific bug that you are hitting that I said was fixed already? Let me know what you are hitting and I'll see if I can get something out to address it.

2 months ago

Specifically, " [Fixed] Settings are not copied in blueprints." When I create or update blueprints with LTN combinators, the Provider/Requester settings are not saved. I can see how this may happen on Providers since I use the defaults there, but on Requesters at least it should know based on my negative item signals, which ARE saved. I don't know if the depot checkbox is affected as I didn't think to test it.

a month ago

@malkav72,

Sorry for the delay responding. I've been in a multiplayer, SE-K2 endgame situation for a little bit and it kind of took up all my factorio cycles. Anyway, that particular bug was fixed some time ago. Any chance what you are seeing is the result of the mod settings? In the Map settings for LTN Combinator Modernized the setting "Force disable newly build LTN Combinators" defaults to "Disable Requester". So, any new combinator placed from a blueprint will have the "Requester" checkbox unchecked. This is so that LTN doesn't generate requests to a station that is still being built and not ready to receive the request. You can however alter that setting. The state of the the checkboxes from the source continue to be retained in the blueprint.

a month ago

I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner. It appears the behavior I was seeing was a combination of the setting you refer to and the way I had the combinators configured when creating the blueprints. By changing that setting and redoing the blueprints, I've made the problems go away. Thanks for your attention, and even more thanks for the mod!

New response