LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g Restored version 1 generate error.

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

I updated the mod from v1 to v2. But I didn't like v2. Version 2 no have compact panel anymore (only requester / provider. Not together)
And version 2 have bug - option "Disable combinator(requester) when placed from blueprints" - its not working (state of combinator sets in "on").
I restore version 1 (manualy). But when open combinator - the game crashing. How fix this bug?

LOG:
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/lib/gui.lua:423: attempt to index field 'flib' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
__LTN_Combinator_Modernized
/lib/gui.lua:423: in function 'update_filters'
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/lib/gui.lua:359: in function 'build'
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/gui.lua:643: in function 'create_window'
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/gui.lua:170: in function 'Open'
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/gui.lua:909: in function <LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/gui.lua:905>

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

There is no support in factorio for reverting to previous versions. You'll have to restore to a save prior to upgrading your mods.

It may work to load the game with LTN_Combinator_Modernized completely disabled, save it, then load it again with version 1. That may reset the data structures.

You will however loose any already placed, or produced LTN Combinators.

9 months ago

Also, "Disable combinator(requester) when placed from blueprints" - its not working (state of combinator sets in "on"). I'm not sure what your settings are here, or which version you were using, if you want the combinator off you need to choose "Powered off" the "Force disable newly built LTN combinators" mod-setting.

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Thank you. I resaved without mod. Its helped.
You right, "Powered off" working. (I was select "Disable requester".)
You are planning to add a compact interface mode? (like version1)

5 months ago

You are planning to add a compact interface mode? (like version1)

Not sure at the moment. Getting caught up on some bug backlog. May add some new features in the next couple of months and come up with a compact view.

New response