LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

i [Implemented] Add alert when Provider, Requestor, and Depot are all unselected

10 months ago

Hi,
Great tool you've built, thanks!
I know the default option for Requester is is to be disabled at first (so that station doesn't get flooded before it's ready).
Can you set up something config option that sends out a reminder or alert when Provider, Requestor, and Depot are all unchecked?
Since I've been using your combinator, I can't tell ya how many times I've forgotten to enable the requestor. And then I decided to change the default...and promptly got hit by a train...so change back the default.

Just an idea. I'm sure I can do some circuit to check also, but that would be clunky.

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

I'll see if I can come up with some sort of indication.

Would it be reasonable to only provide the indication if the request function is disabled AND there is also a negative item/fluid signal?

10 months ago

Thanks for getting back to me.
That's probably a good idea, no need to hear beeping if it hasn't been configured.
Also, I'd suggest no alert if the output is turned off also, but that's probably a given.
Again, great addition to LTN. Setting them up a few years ago sucked.
If you're interested in another LTN mod to work on, I just thought of one and posted it to the LTN forum. Bit more complicated but I think it would be useful :)

New response