LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g [Not a bug] 2G of disabled output signal

10 months ago

When I select either requester or provider (not both) in the combinator, some signals are set to the value of 2.1G (2147483647):
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/mnrrzofpvtxRzA

This value appears for both requester and provider non-stack threshholds, and disappears as soon as I enable the other mode.

10 months ago

That is correct. In that image, you have provider set to disabled. Therefore it will emit a provider threshold that is the highest possible integer. 2^32-1 (2147483647). This is how the provider and requester functions are disabled. They tell LTN not to "provide" anything from this station until there are 2147483647 of them available at this station in stock.

10 months ago

That is correct. In that image, you have provider set to disabled. Therefore it will emit a provider threshold that is the highest possible integer. 2^32-1 (2147483647). This is how the provider and requester functions are disabled. They tell LTN not to "provide" anything from this station until there are 2147483647 of them available at this station in stock.

Is there any option to disable this behaviour?
It behaved differently in the earlier versions (I suppose it was broken in 2.0)

10 months ago

Yeah, there was some brokeness with 2.0, but overall it operated the same way with earlier versions for the provider side. If you disabled the provider function in LTN Combinator 1.x it would add a provide threshold of 50M (50,000,000). An arbatrarily large number. 2.0 added the ability to also disable the requester function and changed the large number to MAX_INT. If you don't want the combinator to emit those values, leave "Enable Requester" and "Enable Provider" checked. It doesn't change anything in LTN since LTN does not have a distinction between requester and provider stataions.

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

why not have it so it just doesn't send those signals?

edit: nevermind, I now understand that having no provide threshhold will allow any station to become a provider station.

10 months ago

why not have it so it just doesn't send those signals?

edit: nevermind, I now understand that having no provide threshhold will allow any station to become a provider station.

I solve that issue by hand-setting combinator with >0 or <0 condition on signals

New response