LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g Crash when autosave while editing value of a request

11 months ago

I got this crash while trying to edit the number of stacks in a requester combinator and an autosave interrupted me:

Notice
The mod LTN Combinator Modernized (2.0.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event LTN_Combinator_Modernized:on_gui_click (ID 1) __LTN_Combinator_Modernized__/script/tn_combinator.lua:585: attempt to index local 'ws' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
__LTN_Combinator_Modernized__/script/ltn_combinator.lua: 585:in function
'handler'
__LTN_Combinator_Modernized__/script/ltn_combinator.lua:797: in function
wrapper'
_flib___/gui-lite.lua:139: in function "handler"
__flib__/gui-lite.lua:169: in function "'handler'
_core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47:in function
_
<_
_core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>
11 months ago

I THINK this is related to me not properly resetting some ui elements after a canceled change. In anycase, I added some addition validation to make sure values exist and are sane before trying to apply them to the game. I wan't able to reproduce this directly, but the additional checks should avoid this in the future. Will keep an eye out for additional reports.

11 months ago

@AnotherNeko

I haven't been able to reproduce this, but someone else just reported a similar crash on 2.0.5 in Multi-player. I can't seem to track down how this code path is getting to a point with ws being nil here. Still digging. Please provide any addtional details if you see this again.

New response