LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

b [Fixed] Crash report

11 months ago

92697.089 Error MainLoop.cpp:1288: Exception at tick 17420975: The mod LTN Combinator Modernized (2.0.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event LTN_Combinator_Modernized::on_gui_click (ID 1)
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/ltn_combinator.lua:587: attempt to index field 'elem_value' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/ltn_combinator.lua:587: in function 'handler'
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/ltn_combinator.lua:794: in function 'wrapper'
flib/gui-lite.lua:139: in function 'handler'
flib/gui-lite.lua:169: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>
92697.090 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:92: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod LTN Combinator Modernized (2.0.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event LTN_Combinator_Modernized::on_gui_click (ID 1)
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/ltn_combinator.lua:587: attempt to index field 'elem_value' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/ltn_combinator.lua:587: in function 'handler'
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/ltn_combinator.lua:794: in function 'wrapper'
flib/gui-lite.lua:139: in function 'handler'
flib/gui-lite.lua:169: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>"

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

my guess: more than one player was setting the same LTN Combinator concurrently.

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

We had a couple people on, and it’s possible we were working on different combinators concurrently, but not the same one (we were working on completely different parts of the base).

11 months ago

Thanks for the report. I have a full weekend in RL, but will did into this tonight.

11 months ago

We got the same error. 2 people on map, but only 1 was working on the LTN "just set a request for copper plates, clicked the green button and it died"

11 months ago

I think I may have this one squashed. I wasn't able to reproduce a crash at the exact same line as you have reported above, but5 was able to induce a multi-player crash in the same function when when clicking the confirm button as Domanaik described. If a combinator is removed while another player has it open, it became invalid and would crash if anything was clicked. This is avoided now. A GUI will close if the combinator is mined / destroyed while open.

Blargh2015, please let me know if you continue to see a crash in a multi-player setting. I may need to get a save file from you if it continues - and if possible, some more detailed steps as to wha is going on when it happens.

New response