LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

b [Fixed] Mod crash

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

I just paste error comunicate:

Modyfikacja LTN Combinator Modernized (2.0.1) spowodowała niemożliwy do naprawienia błąd.
Proszę, zgłoś ten błąd autorowi tej modyfikacji.

Error while running event LTN_Combinator_Modernized::ltnc-linked-paste-settings (ID 202)
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/ltn_combinator.lua:1584: attempt to index field 'entity_copy_source' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/ltn_combinator.lua:1584: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>

This happens when i copy (ctrl+v) combinator from satellite view (N key on Space Exploration mod)

11 months ago

This may take me a minute to get figured out. I've never played SE, so I need to figure out how to set up a test environment.

11 months ago

I have been unable to reproduce this. I created a new game with SE and using /cheat - Editor Extensions to build some rockets and lauched myself to another planet. I was able to go into Satelite mode and copy a combinator/train stop from Nauvis to the new planet and from the new planet to Nauvis. Am I missing any required steps?

Can you provide a save file and detailed steps to reproduce this?

11 months ago

save:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IqPIWaFu0Q5m4oA9huUi_wGmUJ214ij2/view?usp=sharing

I just copy any combinator (ctrl+c) an then game crash. This happens from any view, not just satellite.
if you still cant reproduce this with my save, i can record smal video.

11 months ago

I was able to reproduce this. It happens when pasting to an ltn-combinator and the source combinator had been removed / destroyed / mined. Thanks for the report.

11 months ago

Fixed in 2.0.3

New response