LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g [Not a bug] Combinators starting enabled

11 months ago

The new version, even when I configured the combinator to always start disabled, it always start enabled!

Thanks

11 months ago

Are you talking about the on-off switch. The "disabled" settings at build "disables" the Requester and Provider services by setting a high threshold for the services respectively. The combinator will alway remain "On". Otherwise the high thresholds wouldn't be sent to the LTN Stop Input to "disable" the service.

11 months ago

The old behavior works for me because I only care in disabling any requesting signals from some requester station so that I don't trigger any delivery before all my location is builded!

You don't think a settings to restore the old behavior would be useful?

Thanks.

11 months ago

Good thing that is exactly what happens when you disable the requester.

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

I tried here change the setting to only disable the requesters and it don't work! It set the requester threshold to max_int, but the combinator is enabled when build!

I take a look in the code and the logic to disable requesters and providers is the same.

I understood if this is what you want. But I think that when I build dozens of requester stations, if I need to open each combinator to enable the requester, it will take too much time. Before the update, I only need to press "F" hovering over the combinator! Because of this I sugested a settings that instead of changing the thresholds, it just turn the combinator off!

Thanks.

New response