LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

i [Implemented] Additional signal slots for LTN combinator or another combinator

1 year, 3 months ago

I use a lot of multi-requester stations where there are many items to provide from a single LTN station. I run out of signal slots so I have to add regular combinators which means I have to do math on the various stack sizes of items in the game to meet the request threshold. It would be great if I had more signal slots that automatically did the math for me. So, I propose more signal slots, or another combinator that gives us more signal slots that does the math for us :)

1 year, 2 months ago

Adding a setting to define how many rows you want for extra signals. Should be out shortly.

1 year, 2 months ago

baby baby!!! <3

1 year, 2 months ago

Should be out. Let me know if anything went sideways.

1 year, 2 months ago

I just found this discussion and was wondering if it is possible to add this option to existing maps as well? I only found it in the "Startup" config tab in mod settings, not in the "Map" settings.

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

I just found this discussion and was wondering if it is possible to add this option to existing maps as well? I only found it in the "Startup" config tab in mod settings, not in the "Map" settings.

I successfully enabled this on my existing save without issue. All the LTN combinators retained their configuration, and had more signal slots

1 year, 2 months ago

Yes, just make the change to the startup setting and all you existing combinators will get new slots and retain existing signals.

1 year, 2 months ago

Oh wow. I was under the impression, startup settings are only applied during world creation, i.e. on a new save file. One never stops learning. Thanks a lot for the quick responses!

New response