LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g Multiple Trains Leave Depot Despite Train limit set to 1

1 year, 7 months ago

First I would like to state, there is a 99% chance this is my error TLN has always half baffled me, but I seem to get by with trail and error. For the life of me I cannot figure this one out. I have the depot, and 1 Iron Ore offload.

However I have my iron ore provider to only be available with >5k ore and that doesn't seem to be working as well, it will send a train if my requester is requesting.

Do you know of any blueprints that use the combinator from your mod? I could mix and match and maybe figure out my error moving forward.

Currently have this
Provider
Output Signals Iron Ore(5k)
Provide Threshold Set at 5000 (this is where it's stating to only send to this station if >5k resource correct?)
Limit Trains - 1
~ this is connected to a warehouse - combinator - bulk unloaders x 4

Requester
Output Sig - is -24,000 Iron Ore (This is stating if supply in warehouse is under this send a train correct>?)
Train Limit - 1
Request Threshold 4000. (What is this asking?)

1 year, 7 months ago

The Logistic Train Network mod page has a link to a full manual complete with demos. In those demo, simply replace the constant combinator with LTN Combinator Mondernized and they'll function the same. The real magic happen in Logistic Train Network. This mod doesn't alter any behavior, but gives a combinator with an LTN specific UI.

1 year, 7 months ago

Currently have this
Provider
Output Signals Iron Ore(5k)
Provide Threshold Set at 5000 (this is where it's stating to only send to this station if >5k resource correct?)
Limit Trains - 1
~ this is connected to a warehouse - combinator - bulk unloaders x 4

I think this may be where your error is. You don't send in an item signal to the provider station from the combinator. That signal should come in from the storage chests (what is on hand). By sending that signal in from the combinator you are telling the station it always has 5K Iron Ore Available, thus meeting your provide threshold.

New response