LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

i [Implemented] Split "disable newly built LTN combinators" in 2 options

2 years ago

Split "disable newly built LTN combinators" in 2 options. For requester combinator and provider combinator.

Its ok for requester, but for provider I always wanna build already enabled combinator. What do you think?

1 year, 10 months ago

I've altered the setting for building new combinators disabled to allow for: All, Requester Only, or None. It will default to Requester Only.

All newly placed, blank combinators will be providers, therefore requestor only would only apply to an already configured requester placed via copy/cut/paste, blueprints, or reviving a ghost.

1 year, 10 months ago

There is one corner case. If you have a regular constant combinator that you fast-replace with an LTN Combinator, it may get disabled depending on the signals already on the constant combinator. This is mostly due to limitations in the API. The effort to work around the limitation for this corner case would require significant reworking of the mod's internals. Perhaps I'll tackle it sometime in the future.

New response