LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

b [Fixed] 1.1.19 Crash on opening

3 years ago

When i try to open combi that error showing up and game crushes.

Error while running event LTN_Combinator_Modernized::on_gui_opened (ID 84)
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/gui.lua:54: attempt to index field 'network_icons' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/gui.lua:54: in function 'update_net_id_buttons'
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/gui.lua:165: in function 'Open'
LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/gui.lua:702: in function <LTN_Combinator_Modernized/script/gui.lua:698>

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Were you using a different ltn combi mod before switching to this one? Was this added to an existing save? New game? Switch from1.0 to 1.1? Was this on 1.0 or 1.1? What version of the mod were you using?

Can you provide a save game that this is happening with on wetransfer.com?

3 years ago

I did duplicate this for new games. If the mod was already enabled when a new game was created, it would crash when finally getting to LTN Combinators and trying to open. It is fixed in this case at least. Please let me know if you see anything else.

3 years ago

Tried a new version - same error. The only thing that helped was to comment out the FOR loop in gui.lua = ( started a new game from scratch on 1.1.19 with fresh mods, did not use any other combi mods. Here is a link to save https://we.tl/t-uYKtbfdxx4

3 years ago

Hi, I'm getting the same error, also just updated to the latest version of the mod. Here's a save: https://we.tl/t-Lm09UUn4wT

3 years ago

@uNw1s3 and @salmelo Thanks for the saves! Initially I managed to fix what was causing the crash in the first place, but I didn't fix your now broken save games. Sorry about that. This latest should fix ya. I tested it with each of the saves you sent me too. :)

New response